SOCIETY

Society History

The Colorado River Historical Society (CRHS) began operating a museum in the former Saint Mary Margaret Catholic Church building at Davis Camp in 1991 under a contract with Mohave County. The CRHS Museum is located in Bullhead City Community Park at 1239 Arizona Highway 95 at Bullhead City Community Park in Bullhead City, Arizona. The museum moved to its new location in the fall of 2018. The Museum offers a wide variety of historical displays, including photographs, documents, and other memorabilia. The Colorado River Historical Society, Incorporated is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization pursuant to the Internal Revenue Code.

Museum Operations

The CRHS Museum is operated by a staff of dedicated volunteers and is typically open between October and May on Tuesday to Saturday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, and with special hours during the Summer months. For groups and school tours or access for research, please contact the museum by calling or send us a message via email linked below. We do not have set entrance fees; but donations are appreciated. We do not require visitors to wear masks, but we practice social distancing at the museum. We are not presenting historical speaker programs for the public at this time.

Board of Directors:

Karole Finkelstein, President
Ralph Patterson, Vice-President
Brenda Warneka, Secretary
Carla Lucas, Treasurer
Dick Warneka, Director
Laurie Thompson, Director/Membership

Collections Committee

Cheryl Mangin, Curator
Laurie Thompson, Archivist
Carla Lucas, Assistant Archivist
Richard Dotson, Assistant to Curator/Archivist
Jim Lucas, Assistant to the Committee     

Organization Documents:

Tax Return 2018-2019

Tax Return 2019-2020

Tax Return 2020-2021

CRHS Bylaws 2020

CRHS Articles of Incorporation

CRHS Restated Articles of Incorporation

Determination Letter